Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Setting: En Route to Basketball Game

Me: Alright, I have a fun story. So, this summer I was working at summer school.
Student: And you had a boyfriend, he left you and you cried.
Me: Um... no. Anyway I was down the hill outside the building and waiting for another teacher to come eat lunch. And that's where the young kids go to school in the summer. So they all came out for a recess and...
Student: I know this story, THEN your boyfriend came over and broke up with you and you ran away. he left you.
Me: Again, no. Anyway, the young kids surrounded me and tried to ask me all these ridiculous questions like, "Who are you? What's your name? Why are you here? Do you like cows? Why do you have a computer?" all at once. I couldn't even answer they were asking so many. All of a sudden a silence comes over the crowd, they stare at me and a girl reaches out her hand and pets my head.
Student 2: That's awkward.

Student 1 reaches out and pets my head

Me: Personal space! That was not an open invitation!!!!
Student: It wasn't? Sorry!
Student 2:
That WAS awkward.


Having your personal space invaded at work? Surprisingly not as fun as it sounds.



Student: {singing}
Won't stop shaking up what I can, I serve it up in a shot, so suck it down like a man {giggles} So baby yes I know what I am and no I don't give a ..And you'll be loving it

Student proceeds to continue dancing....

Student: {singing -- now yelling} Someday I'm a super bitch!!!!! up to my old tricks!!!

I give the hairy eye ball as this student is not old enough to be saying such things.

Student: HOLY SHIT! I SWORE. OH MY GOD! I DID IT AGAIN! Sorry!!!... Someday I'm a super...........BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

No comments: